MeshGenC++ is a software package for generating unstructured
meshes in 2D (via triangles) and 3D (via tetrahedrals). It has been designed with easy extensibility, performance, and exploration in mind. The main parts of the code are written in C++. This code outputs to files that can be read and processed by
MATLAB or Python scripts that are part of the MeshGenC++ distribution.
- Unstructured mesh generator for 2D (using triangles) and 3D (using
- User provides a level-set representation of the domain boundary.
- Based on the DistMesh algorithm of Per-Olof Persson and Gilbert Strang.
- Output is fully compatible with the DoGPack code for solving
hyperbolic conservation laws.
- Vizualization is done through MATLAB or Python scripts that are part of the MeshGenC++ distribution.
You can get the latest development version of MeshGenC++ from
If you have any issues or need help using MeshGenC++, please
to the discussion group.
MeshGenC++: Unstructured Mesh Generator